Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still a smile on there faces:

Bookmark and Share












"Mahatma Gandhi" is still alive:

Friends "We are so fortunate to be born with all the comforts in life, with no worries. We are blessed with loving parents and friends and all the other requirements in life.

Let us remember the great leader "Mahatma Gandhi". Even now he is helping the poor to lead their life happily. "He is the bread of almost all the poor families in the country". Friends are you surprised "How Mahatma Gandhi" is helping the poor people even to survive now? How he became the bread earner of the poor families?

I have a answer to all these questions. It is a very strange experience happened with me which i am going to share with you all now.

One day just for relaxation i went to a sea side and i saw a small seven year old boy begging, he is painted in silver and almost with the appearance of "Mahatma Gandhi". I went close to the boy and started talking. I asked him why he is doing so and why not he is going to school. He replied me that he don't have his parents to look after and on the other hand he have a brother who is five years old and a sister who is just three years old. It is heart touching to me and i said i will adopt him, but you know what is the reply " Don't adopt me i can live any "Gandhiji" is there to help me but please adopt my brother and sister because they have a bright future. I am literally shocked. He earns 50 rupees per day and he spends it completely for his brother and sister.

The Bottom Line:
I don't how it is happening, but i thought "Mahatma Gandhi" is the bread earner of his family and one more thing i realized that "Indians are poor but India is not a poor country."

No comments:

Post a Comment